3. Restrictions. You may NOT: (a) reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, reverse-engineer, distribute, alter, modify, disassemble, decompile, transmit or publicly display any portion of this Website or create derivative works of any portion of this Website; (b) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of this Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of this Website or the content therein; (c) access this Website content through any technology or any unauthorized means other than user interaction expressly invited on this Website itself; (d) use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses this Website in a manner that sends more request messages to this Website’s servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line Web browser (notwithstanding the foregoing, Talentric grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials; however, Talentric reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases); (e) collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from this Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by this Website (e.g. comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes; (f) solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of this Website with respect to their submissions; or (g) use or otherwise exploit this Website for any commercial use, where prohibited commercial use includes any of the following actions taken without Talentric's express written approval: (i) sale of access to this Website or its related services on another website; (ii) use of this Website or its related services for the primary purpose of gaining advertising or subscription revenue; (iii) the sale of advertising, on this Website or any third-party website, targeted to the content of web site content; and (iv) any use of this Website or its related services that Talentric finds, in its sole discretion, to use Talentric's resources or user submissions with the effect of competing with or displacing the market for this Website content or any products or services featured on this Website, or its user submissions.
You also agree to NOT use this Website to:
- publish, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that (a) you do not have the right to make available (b) is unlawful, harmful, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (c) infringes any intellectual property rights of any party, (d) includes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, surveys, junk mail, spamming, chain letters, or any other form of solicitation, commercial or otherwise, or (e) contains a software virus, Trojan horse, worm, time bomb, cancelbot, corrupted file, or any other computer file or software designed to interrupt, destroy, damage or limit the functionality of any computer hardware, software or other property;
- defame, harass, abuse, stalk, threaten or violate the legal rights of others such as rights of privacy and publicity;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Talentric official, Talentric employee, or any other third party, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge email headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content;
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulations;
- harvest, collect, or store personal information or data of other users of this Website.
4. Third-Party Websites. This Website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by Talentric. Talentric has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. Talentric shall not be directly or indirectly responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of any such linked third-party website or your reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any such linked third-party website.
5. Accounts. In order to access some features of this Website, you will have to create an account. You may never sign on under another user's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. Talentric will not be liable for any losses caused to you by any unauthorized use of your account. However, you may be liable for the losses of Talentric or other parties due to such unauthorized use.
6. Confidential Information. You agree not to provide Talentric or other users of this Website with any confidential or proprietary information that you or the owner of the information do not intend to become public information. Any content that you send or upload to this Website will be deemed NOT to be confidential or proprietary, and you expressly agree that you waive any trade secret or other confidentiality rights with respect to such uploaded content.
7. Privacy Notice. You understand and agree to the terms of the Privacy Notice found by clicking on “Privacy Notice” at the bottom this Website’s home page. That Privacy Notice is incorporated herein by reference.
8. Intellectual Property. All trademarks shown on this Website are the property of their respective owners. Net Promoter System®, Net Promoter Score®, NPS® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc. Talentric® and Search Augmentation® are registered service marks of, or are used with permission by, Talentric. The absence of a trademark notice or legend indicating the registration or ownership by Talentric anywhere in the text of the Website does not constitute a waiver of Talentric's trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that service mark used or referenced on the Website. The trade names, trademarks and service marks owned by Talentric, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Talentric's without Talentric's express prior written consent. Nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of Talentric's trade names, trademarks or service marks without Talentric's express prior written consent. Talentric reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the content of this Website. You are also advised that Talentric and/or its licensee(s) will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal prosecution. By transmitting or uploading content to this Website, you grant Talentric a perpetual, unlimited, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide license to: use, reproduce, adapt, display, perform, modify, transmit, translate, distribute, and create derivative works of the content; to make, have made, offer to sell, sell, lease, or otherwise distribute any content or product; and to practice any method, embodying such content (including the right to sublicense any of the foregoing). You further represent and warrant to Talentric that you have the right, title, and/or authority to grant such license to Talentric.
10. Policy for Idea Submission. By submitting through this Website ideas or suggestions for products or services to be used at Talentric, either independently of, or in conjunction with, our internally developed concepts, you irrevocably assign any intellectual property rights in such ideas or suggestions to Talentric and such ideas or suggestions will be owned by Talentric. If you intend to retain any intellectual property rights in your ideas and suggestions (patent, trade secrets, copyright, trademark, etc.), please do not submit them to us without our prior written approval.
11. Warranty Disclaimer. This Website and its content are being provided to you AS IS AND YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TALENTRIC, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SHAREHOLDERS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TALENTRIC MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY USER GENERATED CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEB SITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD-PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THIS WEBSITE. TALENTRIC DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD-PARTY THROUGH THE WEB SITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEB SITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND TALENTRIC WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
12. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL TALENTRIC, OR ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OF THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF TALENTRIC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM: (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEB SITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF ABILITY TO USE, OR TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM, THIS WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THIS WEBSITE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.